Fiery sauna world
Glass, translucence, natural stone and clear lines all lead the visitor into a realm of perspiration. The sauna relaxes, purifies and strengthens the immune system thanks to the variation between heat and cold. The sauna is thus becoming ever more popular as a health-giving ritual, with regular sauna trips more and more part of the culture. Respect for nudity and the human being as a whole come completely naturally: the sauna is a place where outward appearances can be discarded and everyone can become their whole self once more.
The strong contrasts of the classic Finnish sauna; the gentle bio-sauna; or the humidity sprinkling on the skin in the steam bath: here is a brief outline of the benefits of the three variants.
Our sauna world offers
- Finnish sauna: 80-85°C, approx. 20% air humidity
- Bio sauna: 55-60°C, approx. 60% air humidity
- Steam bath 35-40°C, 100% air humidity
- Infrared cabin 42°C (extra cost)
- Plunge pool with chilled water
- Ice well
- Quiet couches
- Tea bar
- Spa area from 9.30 am to 8 pm, Monday to Saturday
- and 9 am to 8 pm on Sundays and public holidays
- Wellness treatments from 9 am to 8 pm (reservation required)
- Children and young people under 16 years of age are not permitted in the spa area
- Young people of 16 years and over are permitted in the spa area if accompanied by an adult.