Wellnesshotel and Spa, Alsace
Set in the forests of Alsace, La Clairière is in complete harmony with its sylvan surroundings. The environment boosts your energy levels, helps recharge your batteries and inpires you to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
La Clairière espouses an approach of overall well-being, achieved through a combination of holistic treatments, energising, organic cuisine, and the aura of an exceptionally beautiful natural environment.
We want to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation regarding the Corona Virus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our Customers, our Staff, and our Community.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
This includes hand sanitisers in all areas, deep cleaning of all space after departure, and the reduction of seating in social areas for all refreshment and meal periods.
Upon your arrival,
- We ask you to wear a mask and respect the rules of distance. The wearing of a mask is compulsory when walking within the hotel and during spa treatments. At the restaurant, you will be able to remove your mask as soon as we have placed you at the table.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the establishment, as well as at many places throughout the hotel
- Postings and markings have been put in place to help you throughout your stay.
Our entire hotel team is available and at your service to make you have a great stay.
We are supporting our hotel team, and their own health, safety and knowledge, as these are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily hotel and departmental meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates have also completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning products and protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
o Guest rooms: The hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. During your stay, no one other than you will enter your room. Cleaning service will be provided on request.
o Public spaces: The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and even rooms keys as well as electronic payment terminals.
o Spa: Access to the spa is on registration with a 2-hour access for 15 people maximum at different time slots. We recommend that you contact us before your arrival to reserve the slot for access to the available wellness area. The steam bath and light sauna are temporarily not in compliance with current regulations and therefore not available.
o Restaurant: The tables in the restaurant have been reduced to allow more distance between the tables. Room service is available on request. The restaurant offers snacks depending on availability from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Breakfast, prepared by staff equipped with suitable protections, is served directly at the table. For this, we will give you on your arrival, a form to fill out and to give us no later than 6pm the day before breakfast.
What you can do to help:
- If you present with all the symptoms of the Corona virus or feel bad during your stay, we kindly ask you to stay in your room and contact our reception team by dialing "9". We will arrange for a doctor to contact you and give you further instructions.
- Wear the mask when you arrive; for your room installation, during all your trips in the hotel and during treatments. We have masks for sale at the reception of the hotel and the SPA, if necessary.
- Respect the minimum safety distance of 1 meter between each person during your stay.
- Pay by bank card.
- If you have any symptoms of the Corona virus or you feel unwell during your stay, we ask that you stay in your room and contact our reception team by dialing "9". We will arrange for a doctor to contact you and give you further instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact reception by phone.
A Covid-19 referent has been appointed to guarantee the implementation of good practices and hygiene procedures.